Random good picture Not show
1. Prosecutions by private individuals are much rarer, being brought mainly by aggrieved parties.
2. Clearly, only one of the aggrieved parties of rent control is the property owner who subsidizes renters.
3. The aggrieved party is entitled to elect to hold the party liable for breach of contract in accordance herewith, or hold the party liable for tort in accordance with any other relevant law.
4. "Remedy" means any remedial right to which an aggrieved party is entitled with or without resort to a tribunal.
5. The justifiable defense clause strengthens the protection of aggrieved party, but at the same time, neglects the protection of unlawful offender. Inverse defense can remedy this fault rightly.
6. "aggrieved Party" shall have the meaning set out in Article 16.1.
7. The aggrieved party is entitled to petition the People's Court or an arbitration institution for amendment or cancellation of the contract.
8. The government should make a compensation for the aggrieved party and the sum of the compensation should be that of the actual damage caused by property delivery or flood distribution.
9. Criminal victim is the direct aggrieved party , whose rights always suffer negligence neither by the law nor by the judicial practice.
10. "aggrieved Party" shall have the meaning set out in Article 17.1.
11. According to the hard situation of the aggrieved party and the building of a harmonious society, it is very important for us to take measures to protect the rights of the aggrieved party.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. On the other hand, a breach of warranty allows the aggrieved party to claim damages only.
13. In cases of race and gender bias, such decrees often have produced quotas and preferential treatment for the aggrieved party.
14. If this happens then normal contractual remedies are available to the aggrieved party if the statement turns out to be untrue.
15. The decision takes immediate effect and will remove for many workers the threat of reprisal from aggrieved party officials.
16. Though the environment infringement is demonstrated in different ways in the mining industry, the final aggrieved party is the ordinary people.
17. If the accuser is found guilty the council exiles them from the tribe and their possessions are given to the aggrieved party.
18. The rationality of theory of Common Dangerous Behavior can embody the advanced skills of legal regulation and the benefit balance between conductor and aggrieved party.
19. Santander bank to open so far the largest event of Mo - Astoria , " the aggrieved party. "
20. But Mr. Kissinger's story on how the border conflict came to be is interesting in its own right, given that it sharply contradicts the popular Indian version of itself as the aggrieved party.
More similar words: aggrieved, aggrieve, grieve, grieve for, grieve over, finished parts, third party, limited partner, limited partnership, filaggrin, grievous, grieving, part and parcel, grievance, grievously, relieved, unrelieved, retrieve, reprieve, retriever, good part, grievous bodily harm, it is believed that, party, golden retriever, one-party, party wall, hen party, tea party, partygoer.