Random good picture Not show
1. Through agential pass on, its price often card of expensive product going abroad is multiple count even decuple.
2. We are just starting up to develop the agential hiring in China which accounts for to 10% in the human resource outsourcing services in foreign countries.
3. The study is to set up an effective agential hiring system for enterprises.
4. Ma Gang expresses, " Agential means is used in Japan, because it is close, be, culture is closer also, of course we are very lucky also, have soft silver such partner."
5. Additional, because major client is old client and agential client, because this is receivable, Zhang money won't decrease.
6. Make agential website publicizes cost to become tall, and the result is very bad, hard gain.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Silicon Valley headquarters still worries, whether can the agential team that so rapid development rises assure quality, groom wait for back end support to whether can catch up with.
8. So how to develop an effective agential hiring system which can meet the needs of organizations and has a good reliability and validity, is the point of this study.
9. Researched geology data, I found the borehole enlargement rate is large when some complicated agential is contained in formation.
10. In order to break this deadlock, Karen Barad has proposed agential realism, based on Bohrs philosophy of quantum mechanics.
11. The results show that the model can be used to judge agential channel risk grade and analyze risk composition.
12. The text discusses variety domination principle and control means depends on the furnace temperature and variety agential.
13. It adopts the league chain, the popularization of utterly isolated environment-protecting equipment and the regional agential branch-sales for its market operation.
14. This paper make a summary of provisions about how to pay the agent in the agent construction projects at some experimental units, which is the basis of analyses on existing problems in agential cost.
15. Substitute accredit expires, blizzard from commercial interest the biggest turn a consideration, choose new agential give no cause for more criticism.
More similar words: tangential, tangentially, sentential, gentian, sciential, sequential, essential, potential, evidential, essentially, nonessential, sapiential, prudential, non-essential, exponential, potentially, torrential, sequentially, credential, confidential document, preferential treatment, reverential, residential, influential, experiential, inessential, deferential, inferential, penitential, unessential.