Random good picture Not show
1. Exposure to the sun can accelerate the ageing process.
2. Excessive exposure to sunlight speeds up the ageing process of the skin.
3. While these general observations about the ageing process can be made, there are extensive gaps in our knowledge about ageing.
4. It looks at the ageing process with optimism and hope rather than despair.
5. Neither does it deny the ageing process, or the ultimate destination of life itself.
6. These signs of age, of the ageing process, she greeted and greets with curiosity, with a resolute welcome.
7. The photo-oxidation ageing process of polypropylene filaments was studied by artificial accelerated ageing test using different intensities of UV irradiation.
7. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
8. The aches and pains begin as the ageing process inexorably sets in.
9. The ageing process and regularity of the asphalt coating have been studied with indoor artificial accelerated ageing test.
10. Too much protein in the diet may advance the ageing process.
11. It occurs in elderly men, apparently as part of the ageing process.
12. Top left: A series can be colour coded to represent an ageing process, thus revealing multiple occupancy.
13. Many factors can contribute to thinning hair, including stress, diet, illness and even pregnancy as well as the natural ageing process.
14. The very existence of all these middle-aged people was inescapable proof of one's own ageing process.
15. A flagging libido and a drop in sexual performance are all part of the ageing process.
16. Scientists would soon be able to manipulate human genes to control the ageing process.
17. He's a real Dorian Gray, apparently untouched by the ageing process.
18. This essay ventures to reinterpret the function of commerce in a so - called " hyper- city"(Merchanapolis) in terms of life, as if it has birth, ageing process, illness and death.
19. If we can use her DNA to find that mutant gene then we can test it in laboratory animals to see if we can switch if off and slow down the ageing process at will.
More similar words: learning process, assembling process, processing, word processing, data processing, parallel processing, process, information processing, central processing unit, reprocess, processed, processor, in process, bessemer process, production process, procession, due process, process data, processional, social process, in the process of, word processor, food processor, natural process, microprocessor, thought process, processed goods, transaction processing system, physical process, chemical process.