Random good picture Not show
1. She spends her Saturday afternoons standing on the touchline, watching her boyfriend play rugby.
2. She goes there two afternoons a week.
3. In the afternoons they roamed the countryside roundabout.
4. We passed long, hot afternoons pitching a baseball.
5. Now he's retired he spends most afternoons exercising his dogs.
6. Mornings were dedicated to reading and afternoons to writing.
7. Friday afternoons are left free for revision.
8. Thoughts of lazy summer afternoons floated through his mind.
9. The baby clinic is held on Monday afternoons.
10. The traffic is usually fairly light in the afternoons.
11. My baby usually sleeps in the afternoons.
12. Visitors congregated on Sunday afternoons to view public exhibitions.
13. He plays football with the boys on Saturday afternoons.
14. She works three afternoons a week at the library.
15. They spent their afternoons playing golf—extremely badly, I may add—around Loch Lomond.
16. She studies art two afternoons a week.
17. They go to the park most Sunday afternoons.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Of course, I don't always sleep in the afternoons.
19. They while away many afternoons on the beach.
20. She toddles down to the park most afternoons.
21. Thursday afternoons are blocked off for sports.
22. In the wonderful autumn afternoons they walked by streams, crossing on little wooden bridges.
23. There's a well woman clinic at the health centre on Wednesday afternoons.
24. If there's one thing I want to know, it's where he goes on Thursday afternoons.
25. My abiding memory is of him watering his plants in the garden on sunny afternoons.
26. Watching sport was by far the most popular activity on Saturday afternoons.
27. He used to be pottering about in a canoe on summer afternoons.
28. He wanted science students to take an interest in the arts, and to this end he ran literature classes at his home on Sunday afternoons.
29. A series of discussion groups have been timetabled for the afternoons.
30. The museum is open daily during the summer months, and weekend afternoons in winter.
More similar words: afternoon, midafternoon, this afternoon, afternoon tea, good afternoon, tomorrow afternoon, the week after next, the month after next, night after night, after, afters, rafter, paternoster, get after, drafter, grafter, after all, ask after, be after, crafter, go after, see after, aftercare, call after, run after, thereafter, come after, seek after, hereafter, after tax.