Random good picture Not show
4. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to bear the pain.
5. We were afraid he might relapse into a coma.
6. I am not afraid I am afraid spend courage tattle and prate.
7. The girls were afraid of snakes and picked their way along with extreme caution.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. I want someone afraid of losing me.
9. I'm afraid my best friend has a best friend of his/her own. It feels like being in broken relationship.
10. Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow.
11. I'm afraid I'm too busy - I'm in the midst of writing up a report.
12. I was afraid the sickness had sapped my strength.
13. I want someone who's afraid of losing me.
14. I'm afraid this cake has turned out very dry and crumbly.
15. You don't have to be afraid of what you are !
16. I'm afraid we're not making much progress .
17. I'm afraid you will have to pay the full fare.
18. I'm afraid the position is open to abuse.
19. They were afraid of risking failure because they didn't want to lose face.
20. Was he afraid, he was asked. 'Afraid of what?' he retorted.
21. I'm afraid I never got further than the first five pages of 'Ulysses'.
22. She did not seem at all afraid.
23. He makes such a racket I'm afraid he disturbs the neighbours.
28. She was rooted to her seat because she was afraid to speak in front of a large group.
29. I hope I can find the one who is afraid for losing me.
30. He climbed to the top of the tree and then became afraid to get down.