Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The team can't afford to foul up in this game.
2. The truth is we can't afford to keep all the staff on.
3. It is my considered opinion that we can't afford to do it.
4. I can't afford to bear the deep feeling is the burden, sweet prattle.
5. I can't afford to spend any more money this week.
6. Having bought the house, they couldn't afford to furnish it.
7. We can't afford to go abroad this summer.
8. No ordinary families can afford to hire servants.
9. How can he afford to buy himself a brand new car?
10. I can't afford to bear the deep feeling is the burden, sweet prattle just happened to cash lies.
11. We cannot afford to ignore their advice.
12. We can't afford to make any mistakes at this stage in the project.
13. He cannot afford to buy her a new dress, not to mention a gold ring.
14. We cannot afford to waste precious time.
15. I can't afford to buy you another car— do you think I'm made of money?
16. They couldn't afford to pay the bills.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. I can't afford to get sick .
18. We can't afford to go on vacation this year.
19. The govern-ment cannot afford to alienate either group.
20. I can't afford to be idle.
21. I cannot afford to leave the land lying idle .
22. The birds cannot afford to relax their vigilance against predators.
23. So precious is time that we can't afford to waste it.
24. Her family were so poor they couldn't afford to buy her new clothes.
25. With a dependent wife and children, he can't afford to lose his job.
26. They can't afford to equip their army.
27. I can't afford to be lazy.
28. She can well afford to pay for herself.
29. The funds available for the health service are finite and we cannot afford to waste money.
30. She never took a taxi, even though she could afford to.
More similar words: can afford, in regard to, with regard to, look forward to, effort, staff, affair, affect, used to, lead to, be used to, attend to, decaffeinated, be afraid to, word, cord, order, border, in order, record, in a word, border on, in order to, disorder, out of order, according, in other words, recording, coordinate, accord with.