Random good picture Not show
1. It required not the affirmance, and could not be negatived, by the state governments.
2. The affirmance of "Cultural Study", brings new opportunities and challenges to the Chinese Contemporary Literary Study.
3. The peccavi of the accused and their affirmance in the criminal lawsuit has very important value and significance.
4. The affirmance of principle part and object of marketing can conduce to the marketing idea development in the college.
5. The affirmance of oneself is a kind of self survey, and a choice of perspective and culture stang point.
6. The peccavi of the accused affirmance in the criminal lawsuit has very important value and significance.
7. In our country, the affirmance of cultural relic building is a kind of appointment based on cultural relic conservation.
8. Politics oath system is a historical category, which incarnates people's affirmance to democracy system.
9. The article discusses form the rule, theory and practice, and then analysis the new evidence boundary, examination and affirmance .
10. Part IV illustrates the disposal principle of invalid labor contract, which guides and remedies the affirmance in practice.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. In the divorce case involved the right of dwelling and rent of public housing, there is another case of affirmance of the right of dwelling and rent of public housing.
12. Company registering is in itself a conduct of administrative affirmance.
13. At present there are two kinds of theories on main contents of counterplea for joint dangerous act: affirmance theory and denial theory, which are both not distributive.
14. Because we do not have the unitive criterion of affirmance , measurement, register and report on stock option, different enterprises use the different methods.
15. The ultrastructural observation is helpful in the diagnosis of low differentiated renal carcinoma and the affirmance of remote metastatic lesions.
16. Because we don t have the unitive criterion of affirmance, measurement, register and report on stock option, different enterprises use the different methods.
17. The power of investigation is one of the important powers, and the affirmance of its nature would directly affect the arrangement of investigation system and procedure.
18. " Depending on the economic essence and speciality, the standpoint of "contingent stockholder"s equity" may be the best affirmance of ESO.
19. This treatise uses TFA concept and its analytic method to discuss the differences and characteristics of the presupposition, entailment and affirmance .
20. The paper starts from the origins of transfer pricing in the view of transaction cost economy, and demonstrate the affirmance and application of transfer pricing using demands of decentralization.
21. Both the accrual basis and the cash basis are two basic methods of the accounting affirmance.
22. Abstract: This treatise uses TFA concept and its analytic method to discuss the differences and characteristics of the presupposition, entailment and affirmance .
23. Tom, though against all form of law, rejoined in affirmance 4 of the words.
More similar words: affirmative, affirmation, affirmatory, reaffirmation, affirmatively, self-affirmation, in the affirmative, affirmative action, affirm, affirmed, affirmer, reaffirm, disaffirm, firman, affiance, affianced, Performance Management, performance, conformance, nonperformance, non-performance, nonconformance, high-performance, performance bond, cost performance, kaffir, performance review, overall performance, musical performance, performance standard.