Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Before Sunrise's Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy reunited for a dream-parade through Parisian boulevards in the decade's most gorgeous and affectingly romantic film.
(2) At opening ceremony's theatrical performance period, the director has used many times affectingly evaluation.
(3) Media and so on Brazil's news agency, television station and website reports believed that Beijing Paralympic Game opening ceremony performs moves affectingly , has conquered the audience.
(4) Let's anticipate abender what God has adored us with, and what we are doing anniversary day to advance ourselves brainyly, dre beats, concretely, affectingly.
(5) Let's anticipate about what God has adored us with, dre beats, and what we are doing anniversary day to advance ourselves brainyly, concretely, affectingly.
More similar words: affecting, affective, affection, unsuspectingly, affectional, disaffection, affectionate, affectionately, affectionateness, perfecting, affect, distractingly, affected, affectedly, unaffected, affectation, disaffected, effective, effectively, ineffective, effectiveness, ineffectively, cost effective, cost-effective, put into effect, urinary tract infection, ineffectiveness, effective tax rate, cost effectiveness, lastingly.