Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) No medication works in isolation but is affected to a greater or lesser extent by many other factors.
(2) She affected to be spunky about her ailments and afflictions, but she was in fact an utterly self - centered valetudinarian.
(3) She affects to the old ways.
(4) Byron affected to despise posterity.
(5) Although Thatcherism denounced past policies, it affected to return to past philosophy.
(6) Wasn't it she who pasted them with meticulous care into the cuttings-book which Stella so affected to despise!
(7) Prophylactic especially long - term prophylactic, can affect to the generation on female physiology.
(8) She adores you, and does not affect to conceal it.
(9) What will such change bring to affect to user of factory system and equipment terminal?
(10) Is there any affect to our body from cigarettes, coffee and alcohol?
(11) What does this kind of circumstance have to affect to the free economy mode of Internet?
(12) What does old belch have to affect to the stomach?
(13) What does the cut after the operation affect to do?
(14) Some are intersected with elegant stripes or studded with radiant spots; others affect to be genteelly powdered or neatly fringed.
(15) This paper analyses the causes of the angle of release, incidence angle and the hyperbola from the biomechanics of angle, research the influence and affect to the shooting baskets rate.
(16) Massive lipectomy does good to decrease blood lipids such as TG with no obvious affect to TC.
(17) The ordinary doodle liquid and paint can be erased easily or removed with menstruum and have no affect to the coating surface.
(18) The second one is the important conditions of trade usage. It can affect to recognize trade usage.
(19) Afterward these days, the weather was not good, but the rainfall intensity has reduces, does not affect to the bookie buys the lottery ticket.
(20) The re-entrant cavity has a resilient portion to facilitate the removal of the building product without detrimental affect to the hook-like protuberance.
(21) After that(Sentence dictionary), the active vibration control model was built according to the datum and results to analyze the affect to control effect of sample time and PID parameters.
(22) The last one is the judicial practice of trade usage. It can affect to distribute the right and duty between the parties of the contract and to administer the adjudication of the court.
(23) The minimum and maximum weapon damages are calculated separately, applying bonuses that affect to them.
(24) All these songs are arranged to bring a calming affect to the listener.
(25) But there is few research on the collapsibility of loess affect to the ground fissures.
More similar words: give effect to, affect, to the effect that, affected, affective, affection, affecting, unaffected, affectedly, affectingly, affectation, affectional, disaffected, affectionate, disaffection, affectionately, affectionateness, affective disorder, subject to, be subject to, direct effect, pay respect to, with respect to, past perfect tense, effect, present perfect tense, effects, in effect, effected, effector.