Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The contents of zinc, copper and iron in aerated water are compared with those in the running water.
2. The contents of zinc, copper and iron in aerated water are compared in the running water.
3. The zinc, copper and iron in the aerated water produced by seven factories in Jilin city were detected by AAS.
4. I also observed that mixing the aerated water can be mixed with the cold tap water.
5. It is necessary equipment for aerated water and sparkling wine production industry.
6. The image acquisition hardware is configured and the aerated water flows experiment setups are designed.
7. Bubbles extraction in the images of aerated water flows accurately is the precondition to analyze the characteristics of water flows by image detection.
8. It is suitable for aerated water factories of large. middile. or small sates.
9. Liquid state drink: Fresh fruit juice, soda water, aerated water, mineral water, energy drink,(http://Sentencedict.com) tea drink.
10. The tank contains compressor using freon F-12 as refrigerant, and temperature regulator for automatic controlling. It is necessary equipment for aerated water and sparkling sine production industry.
11. The tank adopts Freon compressor and temperature regulator for automatic controlling. It is necessary equipment for aerated water and sparkling wine industry.
12. Satisfactory results were obtained for direct determination of citric acid in aerated water.
13. The machine combines washing, filling and cover spinning with complete automation, suitable for aerated water filling into polyester bottles and PET bottles.
14. When the river's gradient becomes sharp, frothy water is formed consisting of bubbles and aerated water.
15. The purpose was to provide academic rules for the design of PET aerated water bottle.
16. The capper is the automatic capping and sealing equipment for bottle aerated water , sparking wine , juice , heath drink , soy sauce , vinegar and wine .
17. The proposed method has been applied to the spec- trophotometric determination of citric acid in aerated water with satisfactory results.
More similar words: carbonated water, bottled water, troubled waters, aerated, fish in troubled waters, adulterated, obliterated, aerate, hold water, cold water, unadulterated, hard water, tread water, headwaters, floodwater, ground water, groundwater, pour cold water on, throw cold water on, go through fire and water, liberated, lacerated, moderated, federated, exonerated, water heater, mineral water, exasperated, air operated, iterate.