Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The evidence can not admit of doubt.
2. The rules and regulations admit of no other explanation.
3. Perhaps his nerve is naturally too dull to admit of any excitation.
4. The facts admit of no other explanation.
5. The regulations admit of no exception.
6. The latest events admit of several interpretations.
7. These do seem to admit of answers in terms of the working criteria of veterinarians(sentencedict.com), farm and abattoir inspectors and zoo managers.
8. The Census forms admit of some 63 possible combinations of race.
9. Circumstances do not admit of this.
10. Immodest words admit of no defense, for want of modesty is want of sense.
11. These questions admit of no doubt in a sound marriage.
12. The day was too far advanced to admit of further tarriance.
13. Many crucial dilemmas simply do not admit of analysis on one page.
14. The regulations do not admit of our doing that.
15. The plan does not admit of improvement, ie cannot be improved.
16. The admit of no other explanation.
17. This problem did not really admit of any solutions.
18. This case did not admit of being discussed in public.
19. His problem did not admit of any solution.
20. The situation is critical and doesn't admit of delay.
21. The text will admit of some other construction.
22. There are, however,[sentencedict.com] cases of apparently self-directed learning that may admit of another explanation.
23. There are numerous products which may be said not to admit of being consumed otherwise than unproductively.
24. The rights and wrongs of the case are perfectly clear and admit of no dispute.
25. This is a universally accepted principle of international law that the territory sovereignty doesnt admit of infringement.
26. This is a universally accepted principle of international law that the territory sovereignty admit of infringement.
27. This is a universally accepted principle of international law that the territorial sovereignty admit of infringement.
28. Eg:This is a universally accepted principle of international law that the territory sovereignty doesn't admit of infringement.
29. As she obtained the clue to their import, her impatience could not admit of delay.
30. I really go to - night , for the case has become too pressing to admit of delay.
More similar words: admit, admit to, admitted, admittedly, admittance, admin, admire, admiral, admirer, admired, admiring, admirable, admixture, admission, badminton, treadmill, administer, admiration, admissible, readmission, inadmissible, administering, administrator, administrative, administration, admonitory, a bit of, administrative law, mitosis, hit it off.