Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Photographs are usually admissible evidence provided it can be proved that they are authentic.
2. Hearsay is not admissible evidence in court.
3. This usually occurred indirectly, but none the less effectively introducing this information which Parliament had tried to rule out as admissible evidence.
4. Convictions based on statements taken in violation of the right against self-incrimination normally are overturned on appeal, unless there is enough admissible evidence to support the verdict.
5. When a client's intent or mental state is in issue, a tribunal may consider otherwise admissible evidence of a lawyer's advice to the client.
6. If you took him to any real Americancourt, I think any judge would say there is no admissible evidence.
More similar words: admissible, inadmissible, admissibility, permissible, evidence, evidenced, impermissible, in evidence, transmissible, hearsay evidence, direct evidence, dissidence, preponderance of evidence, physical evidence, admission, admissive, readmission, documentary evidence, admission fee, corroborating evidence, free admission, circumstantial evidence, providence, improvidence, evident, evidently, evidential, evidentiary, self-evident, possible.