Random good picture Not show
1. He had administrators under him but took the crucial decisions himself.
2. School administrators were unable to explain the slide in student performance.
3. The university administrators ignored criticism from outside.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. School administrators walk a tightrope between the demands of the community and the realities of how children really behave.
5. The business needs a new core of trained administrators.
6. It is important for the state's future administrators to get out of the rarefied air of the capital.
7. The Pope appointed six apostolic administrators.
8. Poor Law administrators in practice operated with considerably varying degrees of harshness or generosity.
9. Administrators oversee the testing of students, to place them in the appropriate classes.
10. A study of hospital administrators found that it took individuals eighteen months before they felt comfortable in that far less demanding role.
11. He has found supportive faculty and administrators; he has found, in his words, my own place.
12. New ruling administrators owed allegiance to the state.
13. Interestingly, the security problems plaguing network administrators resemble the problems facing transaction-based electronic commerce.
14. Scientists and administrators bickered over whether this should be a continuing program in ocean-bottom drilling or a one-shot drive to the mantle.
15. Employment Education administrators held about 393, 000 jobs in 1994.
16. Administrators offered vague explanations but would not accept responsibility.
17. But department administrators dispute those claims, saying the system is on its way to becoming the finest in the nation.
18. The social origins of the new administrators have interested historians.
19. It is about time chairmen and administrators started to listen to the managers and worked on fulfilling the pledge.
20. The administrators in Gamma behave in accordance with the bureaucratic ideal.
21. Do retirement plan administrators get crazy?
22. Some of the reactions by college coaches and administrators to recent instances of racism and sexism have been downright disturbing.
23. The Director said that administrators at her clinic accepted kickbacks from suppliers.
24. The secretive negotiations between administrators and polluters meant there was no public accountability.
25. Some principals and central office administrators have a doctorate or specialized degree in education administration.
26. School officials say releasing those kinds of notes would set a bad precedent and inhibit communication among teachers and administrators.
27. Thus another, better system must be adopted and translated into policy by planners and administrators.
28. HMOs and modern medical centers are powerful institutions with an army of in-house lawyers, risk managers and numerous administrators.
29. The infant can not give a receipt which executors, administrators or trustees can safely take.
30. Imagine yourself in the position of one of the university administrators.
More similar words: administrator, administrate, administrative, administration, administratively, administrative law, maladministration, administrative body, business administration, food and drug administration, small business administration, social security administration, administer, ministration, administering, ministrant, ministry, illustrator, demonstrator, headmistress, feminist, minister, ministerial, ministering, respiratory distress syndrome, deterministic, prime minister, foreign minister, castrato, admin.