Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Fifth , in the key administrative district, each household only raises a dog.
2. An administrative district of England, Wales, and Northern Ireland, usually composed of several densely populated communities, resembling a borough but lacking a borough charter.
3. An eparchy was a civil administrative district in the Byzantine Empire.
4. With the development of history Xinxiang and administrative district division has been changing all the time.
5. The Basic Law of Special Administrative District (BLSAD) is not a "minor Constitution", nor a statute enacted by legislative assembly, but a special law of the Constitution.
6. T his video shows the geography, administrative district, mountain types and various hiking paths at Manapan Mountain.
7. In 1958 these were abolished and replaced by fourteen administrative districts.
8. Under this situation, the government had to face the disorderly society and took vigorous action to adjust the division of the local administrative district.
9. The government also plans to sell off Budapest buildings housing its ministries to create a new administrative district.
10. And, the family lives in the Dongguan Nancheng area Siping administrative district Xu the dragonet was leading yesterday own two sons to the hospital inspection.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
11. It was not regarded as a regional unit, but a kind of special administrative district unit.
12. A decision support system for governmental human resources planning in a Chinese administrative district was designed and initial implement.
13. The regional air transportation refers to the air transportation within the radius of 600km or within the provincial or urban administrative district.
14. Meanwhile, although the construction costs of parking spaces and the administrative district planning cannot determine the ownership of parking spaces, but will have a significant impact.
15. The incidence of hand injuries was 4.5 ? ? in the administrative district of Huashan Hospital.
16. The author also put forward the construction of UGIS seamless Database based on administrative district about how to construct the Database of big-scale UGIS.
17. Machiavelli employs an Italian version (sangiachie) of the Turkish word(sentencedict.com), meaning an administrative district of a Turkish vilayet or province.
18. According to the foreign ministry in Beijing, this Tuscan textile city and its surrounding province has the highest concentration of Chinese in any administrative district outside China itself.
19. We can say that the police district, which was the foundation stone of administrative district, reflected the change of city administrative system from tradition to modern.
20. In Recent 130 years, Japan established many laws to push self-government progress and to make administrative district divide legal and regular according to the national state.
21. Forests occupy more than 80 percent of the Bialowieza administrative district and provide a significant part of the its income, thanks to government cash.
22. It is improper that the regional public goods are supplied by individual habitant, or each administrative district in the region or central government.
23. Under such a prerequisite, only through the authorization of the NPC can the court of Hong Kong Special Administrative District interpret some of the items of the Basic Law when trying cases.
More similar words: administrative, administratively, administrative law, administrative body, administrative staff, administration, maladministration, administrate, administrator, administrators, business administration, food and drug administration, system administrator, small business administration, social security administration, ministration, exclusive distribution, district, ministrant, administer, school district, administering, distributive, business district, district attorney, self-administered, distributively, district of columbia, ministry, congressional district.