Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The Emissions Trading Policy marks a new chapter in flexibility in administrating federal regulations.
(2) Administrate on – site the completion of work, including attending regular site meetings.
(3) Plan, organize and administrate the sourcing and purchasing of supplier.
(4) Whereas traditional DBMS cannot administrate they effectively.
(5) Organize great training courses in factory, administrate and file training records.
(6) The public security organs must administrate according to law, it is not just a concept but also a concentration process.
(7) Conclusions It is practical to administrate MMT to the heroin relier in China.
(8) Administrate and control the assigned production department budget.
(9) To administrate the daily operation on stores in order to ensure the professional service quality.
(10) The substitutive compliance director shalln't administrate department that's in conflict with role and responsibility of compliance management. The substitutive period shall not exceed 6 months.
(11) I think we must have a master-hand to administrate the production. I don't think I can do it. What I can do is to supply with technique support to the production lines and control the quality.
(12) Stateless Policy called to administrate the result of the range checking.
(13) Administrate all supporting logistics include but not limited to security, dining, sanitary, vehicle, gardening, dormitory etc.
(14) Administrate periodical official training & inspection as per governmental regulation required.
(15) This paper proposes a thought to administrate a dynamic site based on ASP technology.
(16) They had the right to administrate their own internal affairs.
(17) The standardized management of GMP document administrate the production process in pharmaceutical enterprises in standardization.
(18) grass-roots party's organization in countryside is organization foundation of our party administrate.
(19) These are programs like computer programming , public relations and acdemic of ( administrate ) work.
(20) The author investigates the numismatic market[sentencedict.com/administrate.html], and points out that it is necessary to administrate the numismatic market.
(21) This paper introduces the technique of using scripts and ADSI technology to administrate IIS.
(22) Grass - roots party's organization in countryside is organization foundation of our party administrate.
(23) The competent authority of finance of the State Council shall administrate and surveil the budget and finance of National Natural Science Funds.
(24) Patent agent is a bridge which contacts applicant and patent administrate office. This paper discussed the key role of patent agent in patent application, documents writing and patent examination.
(25) It mainly showed as listed companies can't form independent idea, administrate independent property and assume independent obligation.
(26) The author also put forward eight pieces of suggestion on how to administrate the numismatic market ...
(27) For a long time, we put stress on the politic responsibility, the law responsibility and the administrate responsibility, less on the moral responsibility.
(28) The Sun Mountain Resettlement and Development Area Administrative Board is a representative office of Wuzhong City Government, which has the right to administrate economy at county level.
(29) The teaching management system is used by educational administrators to administrate teaching.
(30) Secondly, as the method or means for the state to administrate economic activities, the "Laissez faire" and " Interventionism " are consolidated in parallel.
More similar words: administrator, administration, administrative, administrative law, food and drug administration, small business administration, social security administration, administer, administering, ministrant, ministry, strategist, magistrate, nominal interest rate, feminist, minister, prime minister, foreign minister, admin, strategy, prostrate, frustrate, strategic, registration, illustrate, frustrated, demonstrate, orchestrate, remonstrate, illustrated.