Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. An adjective law refers to legal practices and procedures.
2. Third, anti-dumping substantial and adjective law aren't consummate. Therefore, it is another important l...
3. This paper proposes the idea that adjective law is an independent law system that is subdivided into different levels and sections in an opposite relationship with material law.
4. Adjective law is law which refers to legal practices and procedures.
5. Existent law theories are unable to solve many basic problems about adjective law.
6. Second, it also embodies in the division of substantive law and adjective law with different sections.
7. In order to realize the judicial justice, perfecting legislation, including the perfection of the substantive law and the adjective law should be done first.
8. Local civil legislation can not be in conflict with national civil legislation. It plays an important role on real right and adjective law.
More similar words: adjective, subjectively, objectively, objective function, injective, subjective, objective, administrative law, selectively, effectively, defectively, protectively, collectively, respectively, reflectively, ineffectively, prospectively, native land, subjectivity, objectivity, relatively, actively, seductively, elective, distinctively, instinctively, attractively, productively, selective, directive.