Random good picture Not show
1. A smooth, dry surface helps the tiles adhere to the wall.
2. All members of the association adhere to a strict code of practice.
3. Once in the bloodstream, the bacteria adhere to the surface of the red cells.
4. Plain ordinary dream, we used the only adhere to the belief to support the dream.
5. The eggs of these fish adhere to plant leaves.
6. Paste is used to make one surface adhere to another.
7. Wet clothes adhere to the skin.
8. Those who adhere to the principles of wisdom, have right attitudes, and true to their words and discharge their duties with responsibility are loved by people.
9. He urged them to adhere to the values of Islam which defend the dignity of man.
10. How many people actually adhere to this view?
11. Small particles adhere to the seed.
12. We adhere to the principles of equal rights and freedom of expression for all.
13. Most people adhere to the church of their parents.
14. I will adhere to this opinion until contrary facts appear.
15. We will adhere to strict sales ethics, with none of the cold calling that has given the industry such a bad name.
16. He found the diet very difficult to adhere to.
17. The glue would not adhere to the metal surface.
18. They failed to adhere to our original agreement.
19. to adhere to pluralism.
20. They failed to adhere to the terms of the agreement/treaty.
21. Women who adhere to this go for the tailored suit and no-nonsense haircut routine.
22. While they adhere to some uniform practices, these are not systematically informed and shaped by pertinent experience and knowledge gained elsewhere.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. Women take more time, talk easily and still adhere to the strict rules of manners.
24. New manufacturing must adhere to world standards.
25. I hope, too, that all the parties will adhere to it, however bleak the prospect may sometimes be.
26. Dream of action is the starting line, knowledge is our forward accelerator, adhere to is that we do not stop the pace, the wisdom of our success is a magic weapon.
27. The aim is to get each member country to adhere to a single set of rules.
28. Clients sign contracts to become participants and agree to adhere to a rigorous schedule.
29. In order to allow all parties reasonable access to this documentation we will ask you to adhere to a strict timetable.
30. If an employer is committed to an agreed procedure or customary arrangement regarding redundancies, he should adhere to it.