Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Adenosine diphosphate is one of the most important mediators of both physiological hemostasis and thrombosis.
2. Method Platelet aggregation was induced by adenosine diphosphate ( ADP ) in rabbits.
3. Methods 1. The platelet aggregation induced by ADP(Adenosine diphosphate) and collagen were established in vivo and in vitro and the effect of EMS on platelet aggregation was observed.
4. The primary endpoint was the highest value of adenosine diphosphate –induced PA measured with LTA in the weeks after complete cessation of clopidogrel in both groups.
5. ADP ( adenosine diphosphate ) A nucleotide consisting of adenine and ribose with two phosphate groups attached.
6. The adenosine diphosphate (ADP)-stimulated platelet aggregation (PA) was assessed by conventional aggregometry.
7. Adenosine diphosphate ( ADP) was analyzed by reversed phase HPLC, and rabbit platelet aggregation was measured turbimetrically.
8. All form ATP adenosine monophosphate ( AMP ) or adenosine diphosphate ( ADP ) and inorganic phosphate.
9. Stripping off one phosphate group drives cellular activities and in the process turns ATP into adenosine diphosphate, or ADP.
9. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
10. It was also shown thai ticlopidine could significantly inhibit platelet TXB2 formation stimulated by adenosine diphosphate(ADP) .
11. Methods:Forty-six UAP patients and 46 healthy subjects were evaluated with 6 psychological scales, and their adenosine diphosphate(ADP)-induced platelet aggregation function was determined.
12. The investigators found that in patients at high risk for thromboembolism even when given aspirin during carotid endarterectomy, platelets were highly sensitive to adenosine diphosphate (ADP).
13. All form ATP from adenosine monophosphate ( AMP ) or adenosine diphosphate ( ADP ) and inorganic phosphate.
More similar words: adenosine triphosphate, phosphate, monophosphate, phosphine, phosphorous, phosphorus, phospholipid, phosphorescent, phosphorescence, phosphor, phosphide, phosphene, asthenosphere, caliphate, lymphadenopathy, sine die, ionosphere, lithosphere, photosphere, kyphosis, morphosis, metamorphosis, arteriostenosis, adenoid, adenoma, adenoids, adenopathy, deadened, leave no stone unturned, lymphadenitis.