Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Ade got the try-outs the business but he failed to make the team.
2. Ade gave the try-outs the business but he failed to make the team.
3. Ade is going to lick his wound.
4. They used to take the mickey out of Ade because of the way he spoke.
5. Ade was furious at heart.
6. Ade is handsome and smart , not to mention being a good athlete.
7. Ade couldn't relate the phenomena with any theory he knew.
8. Ade is the man keenly awake to the change.
9. Ade has been widely tipped as the Prime Minister.
10. Ade is a heavy smoker.
11. Ade and Brooks exchanged blows yesterday and they were severely punished today.
12. If Ade keeps lying down on the job, he'll soon be fired.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Ade had the edge over his opponent.
14. Ade never fetches out his best dishes even when guests arrive.
15. Ade cut a slice of bread for me.
16. Ade is regarded as a talented youth.
17. Ade had the edge on his opponent.
18. I failed to qualify: Ade Mafe just made it, but only got as far as the semi-final.
19. I thought, well, they were trumpeting Ade for the gold medal.
20. In the 200 metres Britain's sole representative, teenager Ade Mafe, finished eighth.
21. The outside fa?ade and the roof have been finished with local silver fir shingles.
22. The mansion's famous fa?ade is featured on the issue's cover, photographed at dusk and standing ready to welcome its next residents—President John F. Kennedy and his family.
23. The polyurethane coating allows the fa ? ade to shimmer and reflect depending on the light condition.
24. The four colors of the stone slabs based on a computerized pattern are dividend on the fa?ade.
25. Result: There were 64 identified ADE, among which 28 % were preventable.
26. In 1993 his men crashed an armoured car through the glass fa?ade of a building near Johannesburg where the government was now openly negotiating with the ANC.
27. Lighting fixture not aligning at fa? ade due to fall-out fixtures and tilt. ABC will study if EFG proposal of shifting the lighting grid would be more feasible.
28. This fa?ade may have looked like the Parthian palace at Ctesiphon . (The pool in front of it contains a lot of noisy frogs.
29. Instrument control components are enveloped with COM software technique and wrapper fa? ade design pattern.
30. These results will be helpful for understanding the photodynamic processes of ADE and actinomycin D.