Random good picture Not show
1) Mimicry "may have adaptive value, " the Dutch team concluded, "enhancing the chances of successful procreation of those members of a species who adopt this specific behavior."
2) Is there an adaptive value to 9 intelligence?
3) The present paper reviews the concepts, processes, adaptive value and relevant influencing factors of learning by hymenopterous parasitoids in the process of host foraging.
4) Is there an adaptive value to limited intelligence?
5) Is there an adaptive value to 9 intelligence? That's the question behind this new research.
6) The second one, it defines some methods of calculation for some key variables and establishes the calculation model of the adaptive value.
7) The third one, with the genetic algorithm of nature number code, it selects the best combination of manufacturing resources based on the model of the adaptive value.
8) They are given for recursively computing the beginning or ending time of working procedure,[http://sentencedict.com/adaptive value.html] computing each encoding target and transforming it as adaptive value.
9) The work at KLIVV concerns mainly the comparative study of animal behaviour. It focuses on the adaptive value and evolution of behaviour.
10) On the other hand, an adjustable mechanism of the adaptive particle velocity is proposed through the division of particle levels, which obtained by computing adaptive value.
More similar words: relative value, positive value, adaptive, maladaptive, adaptive radiation, evaluative, adaption, adapting, devalue, revalue, devalued, time value, face value, place value, future value, salvage value, absolute value, rateable value, time value of money, enterprise value, approximate value, multi-valued, captive, adapt, take captive, adapted, adapt to, adapter, adaptor, adaptable.