Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I can not give the actual figures.
2. I can give you the actual figures.
3. I need the actual figures, not an estimate.
4. The actual figure was made of copper supported by a metal framework which had been especially constructed by Eiffel.
5. The actual figures for director's expenses are not show to the shareholder.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. I can't give you the actual figures.
7. Can you give me the actual figures?
8. Eg We need the actual figures instead of the made - up ones.
9. The actual figures axe in the neighbourhood of $ 50000.
10. My calculation is based on notional figures, since the actual figures are not yet available.
11. So over all it look as if the strong inflation data has pushed up actual figures.
12. Prof Hull tries to bring equations to life by including actual figures in them.
13. To the best of my belief those are the actual figures.
14. My calculation is based on notional figures, since the actual figures is not yet available.
More similar words: in actual fact, figure skating, in round figures, figure, figured, figure out, figure on, figure up, figure in, configure, prefigure, disfigure, wax figure, disfigured, figurehead, mother figure, father figure, configured, cut a figure, transfigure, round figure, public figure, disfigurement, figure of eight, figure of speech, authority figure, significant figure, actual practice, actual, tactual.