1. This created a more active market in foreign exchange and facilitated the use of the US$ for financing balance of payments purposes.
2. Poland is the most active market in Central Europe.
3. However, in today's active market economy, literature is showing its "aphasic" tendency.
4. Active market mechanism exists in water supply market of Yellow River Project.
5. Therefore, the continued active market can be foreseen.
6. The active market refers to the markets which are concurrently featured by the following.
7. With over 10 years of manufacturing experience, Yuh-Dak, an active market player, has developed and produced high-precision machines that are customized to market trends and easy to maintain.
8. Also for reason that last week's super - and short - term price set busy, very active market.
More similar words: captive market, competitive market, marketing objectives, radioactive material, at the market, free market, home market, market demand, price market, future market, telemarketing, put on the market, corner the market, volatile market, come into the market, auction market, foreign exchange market, marketing functions, interactive media, primary market, market, interactive multimedia, upmarket, marketer, down market, marketing, supermarket, market day, marketeer, otc market.