Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Different photodissociation spectra, the action spectrum as function of laser wavelength, and ratio curve of different channels were obtained.
2. The action spectrum of photosynthesis of tomato was studied with excitation and fluorescence spectra leaf.
3. Objective To study the action spectrum of ultraviolet light in chronic actinic dermatitis (CAD).
4. The action spectrum shows pronounced structureless peaks, which are relevant to the transition of complex.
5. High-molecular resin containing fluorescent auxiliary and colorant was made agricultural film in order to simulate action spectrum of crops.
More similar words: absorption spectrum, emission spectrum, inspection, spectrum, electromagnetic spectrum, spectrums, line spectrum, final inspection, color spectrum, light spectrum, radio spectrum, inspection report, visual inspection, atomic spectrum, visible spectrum, inspection and repair, spectrum analyzer, inspection certificate, certificate of inspection, conspectus, introspection, retrospection, circumspection, specular reflection, aspect ratio, construction contract, Actions speak louder than words, inspect, electrum, plectrum.