Random good picture Not show
3) The Act was introduced to end restrictive practices in the docks.
4) The Christian ceremony of baptism is a symbolic act.
5) Though John and Andrew look exactly alike, they act quite differently.
6) This play is divided into three acts, and each act has three scenes.
7) The act was barely justified by the circumstances.
8) You should act towards others as you would wish them to act towards you.
9) The UN must perform a difficult balancing act between the two sides in the conflict.
10) I shall act as you advise.
11) To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream. Not only plan, but also believe.
12) The act lays down a minimum standard for air quality.
13) Look for something that can act as a shield, like a dustbin lid.
14) Dustbags act as a filter and suction will be reduced if they are too full.
15) The President was unable to act because the Democrats were boxing him in.
16) He invested his lawyer with complete power to act for him.
17) The new tax laws should act as a stimulus to exports.
18) It is an act of moral cowardice for a society to neglect its poor.
19) All of life is an act of letting go[sentencedict.com],but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
20) Politicians across the political spectrum have denounced the act.
21) He was nabbed in the act of stealing.
22) The centre will act as a clearing house for research projects for former nuclear scientists.
24) To accomplish great things, in addition to dream, must act.
25) The small fines for this type of crime do not act as much of a deterrent .
26) The time for thinking is past,[http://sentencedict.com/act.html] we must now act.
27) These problems have been greatly alleviated by the passing of the new Act.
28) The difference between successful persons and others is that they really act.
29) The main characters are offstage for most of the second act.
30) A storm - tossed ship was painted on the backdrop for the first act of the modern drama named Pirate.