Random good picture Not show
(1) The children started to act out the whole incident.
(2) Children can act out their fantasies in a secure environment.
(3) He tried to act out a story that he had read.
(4) Can you act out this scene without referring to the text?
(5) These teenagers are likely to act out their distress by running away.
(6) Many a mother tries to act out her unrealized dreams through her daughter.
(7) I used to come home and act out the movie for the kids.
(8) Let's act out the story of the three bears once more.
(9) Through play,[sentencedict.com] children act out in miniature the dramas of adult life.
(10) He tried to act out his beliefs all his life.
(11) Get pairs of students to act out the dialogue in front of the class.
(12) When we feel resentment or act out of a sense of duty it can sometimes be seen and felt by the person concerned.
(13) They act out roles and techniques under the watchful eye of their instructors.
(14) It was easier to act out the cormorant fishing.
(15) In the Nursery the children can act out their fantasies or fears in the privacy of the house corner.
(16) Through play children act out in miniature the adult dramas of life and learn how to master new situations.
(17) Other children act out in school and have nightmares, the parents say.
(18) I used to act out of blind impulse when I was young. Sentencedict.com
(19) All his life he tried to act out his beliefs.
(20) But there is no doubt that media depictions of violence sometimes have influenced certain individuals to act out what they saw.
(21) Role/play and drama In a similar vein pupils themselves can be asked to act out various parts in order to explore contemporary feelings.
(22) It must have stuck in her mind, that an honest person might act out of character when severely threatened.
(23) The market is further enhanced by live performers who act out the varied timeless arts.
(24) Magistrates are also reported to want to reconstruct the raid using volunteers to act out the roles.
(25) The dialogue-based text is ideal for reading aloud in class or for encouraging pupils to act out the stories.
(26) Of course it is irksome to have to persuade one's fellow states, many of which act out of ignoble motives.
(27) Consequently, the enjoyable show relied heavily on voluntary audience participation to act out the battle scenes.
(28) Exercise your ability to learn and then to practically act out what you have learned in as far as building a healthy family life is concerned.
(29) So, Barth is taking a risk that this little craft project emphasizes and that the stories in the book act out.
(30) Pick and Act: students will pick an instruction card and act out the sentence written on it for a member of their group to guess what it is.
More similar words: act on, facto, actor, factor, factory, contractor, doctor, sector, tour, get out, let out, director, cut out, put out, set out, collector, inspector, shut out, get out of, tourism, tourist, instructor, count out, point out, in touch, touch up, touch on, touchdown, tournament, ubiquitous.