Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He tends to act on impulse.
2. Sometimes you have to be prepared to act on/follow a hunch.
3. Why didn't you act on her suggestion?
4. We need to act on a Europe-wide scale.
5. Appoint a solicitor to act on your behalf.
6. Disinfectants act on bacteria in two main ways.
7. The police act on the public's behalf to keep the peace.
8. The legal guardian must act on behalf of the child.
9. We sometimes act on instinct.
10. This new pain-killer doesn't take long to act on the pain?
11. To act on this world-famous stage is surely the acme of any actor's career.
12. Don't act on caprice. Study your problem.
13. Why do the Government not act on the huge injustices currently affecting business people, such as original lessee liability?
14. J.B. Yes, but yes it was a deliberate act on my part to be respectable.
15. It's one thing to say we have a goal; it's another to actually act on it.
16. Because we travelled so much(sentencedict.com), Sam and I asked a broker to act on our behalf.
17. Three admirals and a top Navy civilian will be cited for failing to act on reports of sexual assaults.
18. The report lashes into police commanders for failing to act on intelligence information.
19. A patient will usually listen to the doctor's advice and act on it.
20. She's very free with advice but she never seems to act on it herself.
21. But whenever I have an idea, I need to act on it as soon as possible.
22. If you have a sudden urge to do something - as long as it can not harm you or others - act on it!
23. Once again, no party except ours seems to have grasped this simple point or made any proposal to act on it.
24. In what would become a hallmark of the next dozen years, the Legislature was seldom able to act on major issues.
25. Prohibition will apply to chief executives, chief officers, deputies and others who regularly advise or act on behalf of their councils.
26. Senators and congressmen take their calls, invite them to testify before official hearings and act on their advice.
27. If the committees approves the plan, the full bridge board would act on the proposal Friday.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. These high rates reflect the anatomy of the cervical spine and the dynamic forces that act on it.
29. Perhaps if no one else thought it wrong to kill or steal we would be ill-advised to act on our present scruples.
30. Where there is no joint action, each member state is entirely free to act on its own.
More similar words: actor, act out, facto, factor, factory, contractor, tone, sector, doctor, get on, button, put on, sit on, director, at once, wait on, cotton, rest on, inspector, collector, count on, button up, instructor, at one time, comment on, get on with, report on, all at once, autonomy, the private sector.