Random good picture Not show
1. They performed some amazing acrobatic feats.
2. Dineh used various tricks and acrobatic feats to escape them, but eventually exhaustion set in.
3. Dancing on a rope is an acrobatic feat.
4. He performed a sensational acrobatic feat.
5. An acrobatic feat that made a terrific hit with the audience was the somersaulting.
6. An acrobatic feat in which the legs are stretched out straight in opposite directions at right angles to the trunk.
More similar words: acrobatic, acrobatics, acrobat, aerobatic, aerobatics, rheumatic fever, probation, probative, probationer, approbation, on probation, probational, macrobiotic, probationary, macrobiotics, disapprobation, probation officer, macrobiotic diet, economic feasibility, probate, reprobate, approbate, approbatory, probate court, macrobian, microbalance, probabilistic, acrostic, probabilistically, enteric fever.