Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We possess ten acres of plow.
2. He plans to fence in about 100 acres of his ranch five miles north of town.
3. The open ground was several acres in extent.
4. The house is set in fifty acres of parkland.
5. He had nearly a thousand acres of grazing and arable land.
6. We possess ten acres of plough.
7. They cleared some 300 acres in the jungle.
8. He farmed 2500 acres of Nebraska prairie.
9. They ploughed nearly 100,000 acres of virgin moorland.
10. This parcel of land consists of 18 acres.
11. Farmers with many acres under cultivation profited.
12. He's got 400 acres of land in Wales.
13. He raises 2,000 acres of wheat and hay.
14. The property is set in two acres of land.
15. The college is surrounded by 70 acres of parkland.
16. The house stands in 500 acres of rolling parkland.
17. The estate covers an area of 106 acres.
18. Thousands of acres of forests and scrubland have been burnt.
19. He owns 500 acres of land in Scotland.
20. The hotel is set in ten acres of parkland.
21. He farmed 200 acres of prime arable land.
22. in fifty acres of rolling parkland.
23. Hunting on the trust's 625,000 acres was last debated two years ago.
24. Fires have burned up 180,000 acres of timber.
25. The farm includes 150 acres.
26. The State Recreation Area sprawls over 900 acres on the southern tip of Key Biscayne.
27. The Forestry Commission is responsible for preserving over 2 million acres of woodland.
28. If the fire isn't stopped, it could spread to 25,(sentencedict .com)000 acres.
29. He will need more grazing land and perhaps La Prade could lease him a few acres.
30. We calculate that the average size farm in Lancaster County is 65 acres.
More similar words: acre, nacre, sacred, acreage, nacreous, massacre, sacred cow, crest, cress, crested, crescent, crescendo, crestfallen, decrescent, excrescent, excrescence, concrescence, basic research, fertile crescent, civic responsibility, antibiotic resistance, magnetic resonance imaging, present progressive, macro, acrid, sacral, sacrum, across, acrobat, acrylic.