Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They set to work accumulating a huge mass of data.
2. Evidence is accumulating that a defective gene may be responsible for this disease.
3. Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body. George Carlin
4. Accumulating days for sick leave proved to be a trap.
5. Evidence is now accumulating to suggest that this is only partially true, because there is considerable association with other allergic symptoms.
6. Her debts kept on accumulating.
7. The perhaps inevitable consequences were accumulating losses and a withdrawal back to the protected home market.
8. In consequence, the trust fund is accumulating surpluses.
9. They believed that evolution proceeded by accumulating the changes that individuals gathered during their lives.
10. Electronic Shock Protection provides a buffer, in effect accumulating a reservoir of unplayed music.
11. There is certainly accumulating circumstantial evidence to suggest that this is in fact the case.
12. My savings are accumulating interest.
13. Accumulating data indicate that heterozygosity at codon 129 plays an important part in the phenotypic expression of familial prion diseases.
14. Evidence is accumulating to show that gut epithelial cells interact closely with adjacent mononuclear cells.
15. Bones grow by accumulating crystals of minerals.
16. If you don't sort out the papers on your desk on a regular basis they just keep on accumulating.
17. The computer is not used as a genius assigned moronic tasks of accumulating data for the sheer electronic thrill of it.
18. Indications of Mr Mandela's growing political stature in the eyes of the government have been accumulating for some time.
19. Evidence to support this model of alcoholism has been accumulating for decades.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. On 24 April a team of about 10 began to sort the books by then accumulating in the Davidson Room.
21. Clubs play against other clubs within their own division, accumulating points for each win or draw throughout the season.
22. Government jobs and the opportunities which association with the government gives allow them the possibility of accumulating material goods.
23. Nothing had been confirmed yet, of course, but the evidence was certainly accumulating against Hebden.
24. A learning mind produces a strong learner who enjoys the pleasure of accumulating knowledge. Dr T.P.Chia
25. Truman had to learn through experience in office without a period of gradually accumulating knowledge in a subordinate position.
26. The ultimate question, however, was what would happen to the steadily accumulating stockpiles of nuclear waste in the long term.
27. Then a flaring swish as its propellant ignited, accelerating it helter-skelter accumulating redoubtable kinetic energy.
28. The most suitable places for fossilisation are in seas and lakes where sedimentary deposits like sandstones and limestones are slowly accumulating.
29. If your income drops or ends, how will you pay them off, let alone keep up with the accumulating interest?
30. This idea became known as seafloor spreading, and hard geophysical evidence to support the concept began accumulating in the early 1960s.
More similar words: accumulative, accumulation, accumulate, cumulative, stimulating, manipulating, stimulation, altocumulus, accommodating, scintillating, electroplating, emulate, simulate, stimulate, accusation, ingratiating, acculturation, Latin, adulation, population, regulation, accounting, calculation, circulation, speculation, tribulation, capitulation, gesticulation, matriculation, congratulation.