1. Those changes relate to fundamental errors and adjustments resulting from changes in accounting policies.
2. The accounting policies used should also be commented on if in any way unusual or conservative.
3. The Company's accounting policies are consistent with previous years.
4. The change in accounting policy is reflected as a prior year adjustment.
5. Accounting policies must be applied consistently from one financial year to the next.
6. To enable readers to understand its financial statements properly, a company must disclose its accounting policies.
7. The changes in accounting policy are fully described in the financial review.
8. The accounting policies in respect of capital instruments should be stated.
9. They decided to rewrite several accounting policies at Iberian.
10. They do not want to adopt accounting policies that are liable to land them in front of it.
11. Suitable accounting policies applied consistently and making use of reasonable and prudent estimates have been used in preparation of the accounts.
12. The impact of subsequent changes in accounting standards or legislation on the above consistent accounting policies requirement.
13. What is the enterprise accounting policy choice motive?
14. Accounting policy has economic consequences means it can influence the benefits of the stakeholders.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The enterprise accounting policy choice generally has two kinds of effect : Opportunism and efficiency.
16. Chapter five probes into relation between the accounting policy choice and the tax saving.
17. Our country accounting policy of revaluation reserve deny fair value so revaluation reserve can't regard as subsidiary capital.
18. The Theory of the Agreement and Enterprise's Accounting Policy Choosing.
19. The different choices of accounting policy, produce different accounting information, further generate different benefits distribution patterns.
20. Familiar with China accounting policy and system, and know International Accounting Standard.
21. The accounting policy choice of listed companies is one of important tasks in capital market research.
22. Directors said yesterday they had decided to change investment accounting policy to charge the provisions as exceptional rather than extraordinary.
23. In its inner environment aspect, tax affairs preparation wish, its financial inventory accounting the behavior standards degree and the use of accounting policy are all inadequate.
24. For a corporation, the process of income tax planning is a process of choosing accounting policy.
25. The final chapter further discusses some urgent problems to be solved when trust companies execute the new trust accounting policy and some problems to be solved in the future development.
26. Whether accounting conservatism principle can be carried out efficiently relationship with the consequences of accounting policy.
27. Is a designated employee made responsible for the determination of the distribution of invoices (pursuant to an established accounting policy) to proper general ledger accounts?
28. The imperfectness of contracts causes the inevitable existence of accounting policy choices, and the different contract costs lead to different motives in accounting policy choice.
29. Therefore, the pursuit of accounting should not be over-simplified and avoid liquidation, inventory accounting policy choices must be made in these areas balance.
30. The new 'Enterprise Accounting Criteria' published in the end of 2000 emphasized the execution of assets depreciation accounting policy, and extended the scope of impairment of assets to eight assets.
More similar words: accounting period, accounting program, public accounting, accounting, pricing policy, generally accepted accounting principles, accrual accounting, tax accounting, cost accounting, accounting year, accounting cost, accounting firm, accounting books, accounting cycle, accrual basis accounting, accounting record, accounting system, accounting manager, accounting standard, accounting records, accounting equation, financial accounting, accounting statement, managerial accounting, double-entry accounting, accounting department, national income accounting, computerized accounting system, public accountant, trading account.