Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. How do you account for the fact that unemployment is still rising?
2. Jack could not account for his foolish mistake.
3. The store debited his account for the purchase.
4. I was called to account for my conduct by the headmistress.
5. Computers account for 5% of the country'scommercial electricity consumption.
6. Lauren could not account for her mistake.
7. Fights among rival gangs account for most murders in the city.
8. Now, the gene they discovered today doesn't account for all those cases.
9. Cultural background might account for some of the variations noted in the studies.
10. You will have to account for the disappearance of the money.
11. His boss called him to account for failing to meet the deadline.
12. I can't account for Peter's un- happiness.
13. North American sales account for 40% of the worldwide market.
14. Recent pressure at work may account for his behavior.
15. Can you account for your movements on that night?
16. I'd like to open a bank account for my son.
17. The social services account for a substantial part of public spending.
18. He was unable to account for the error.
19. Oil exports account for nearly 80% of the country's foreign earnings.
20. Catering may now account for close on a quarter of pub turnover.
21. How do you account for the fact that the box has disappeared?
22. He could not account for the missing funds.
23. How do you account for all the accidents in series?
24. Students account for the vast majority of our customers.
25. The President and the President alone must account for his government's reforms.
26. Exports account for 72% of overall business.
27. How do you account for losing five games in a row?
28. She could not account for her mistake.
29. She modestly suggests that "sex, or at any rate gender,[Sentence dictionary] may account for the difference".
30. It will take her fifteen years in prison to account for such horrible crime.
More similar words: account, accounting, on account of, accountability, take into account, country, county, count on, count out, counter, discount, counterpart, developing countries, accompany, tobacco, according, mount, accord with, accommodate, according to, accomplishment, amount to, council, accomplishments, counselor, in accordance with, counseling, round and round, but for, act for.