Random good picture Not show
1. I hand you , enclosed, your account current, showing a balance in my fivour of $ 500.
2. Hospital based on the specific reality, take into account current design configuration needs and long - term development.
3. You can take into account current interest rates -- and the projected direction of interest rates.
4. It takes into account current temperature, current humidity, and current season of the year in determining the heating or air conditioning setting for the area being monitored.
5. Enclosed I wait on you with your account current, balance carried to your debit this day in a new account, $15.7, which Itrust you find correct.
6. The account current shows a balance of $ 250 in your favour.
7. His cheques were regularly paid at sight from his account current , which was always flush.
8. All finacial affairs, such as th checks(including cash check and check for transfer), telegraphic transfer , write value added tax invoices and then sort them out. Some running account current, etc.
9. Article 53 Enterprises shall convert the cost of commodities sold and service provided into operating cost accurately and timely, then account current profit and loss together with periodic expenses.
More similar words: current account, current account balance, current account deficit, countercurrent, counter current, counter-current, direct current, current cost, render an account, delinquent account, account statement, account department, investment account, retirement account, statement of account, accounting statement, accounting department, double-entry accounting, accounting management, account, accrual accounting, accounts, current, department of accounting, on account, no account, your account, account for, management accountant, accountant.