Sentencedict.com random good picture
(2) The human species, according to the best theory I can form of it, is composed of two distinct races, the man who borrows, and the man who lends.
(6) Everything is going according to schedule.
(7) The books in the library are classified by/according to subject.
(8) According to the rules, no alcohol can be consumed on the premises.
(9) The students were regrouped according to height and weight.
(10) Students are all put in different groups according to their ability.
(11) Quantities will vary according to how many servings of soup you want to prepare.
(12) According to legend, he escaped by leaping from the cliffs into the sea.
(13) According to John you were in Edinburgh last week.
(14) He grouped students according to ability.
(15) According to ancient legend, the river is a goddess.
(16) According to radio the British electorate are going to vote tomorrow.
(17) According to traditions, the selectmen are required by law to perambulate the bounds every five years.
(18) According to the police, his attackers beat him with a blunt instrument.
(19) You've been in prison three times according to our records. Sentencedict.com
(20) According to the official figures, over one thousand people died during the revolution.
(21) According to Mick, it's a great movie.
(22) According to eyewitness accounts, soldiers opened fire on the crowd.
(23) According to present law, the authorities can only punish smugglers with small fines.
(24) According to the Charter, the president is chief of the armed forces.
(25) According to the Bible, God created man in his image.
(26) Philip stayed at the hotel, according to Mr Hemming.
(27) According to the packet, these vitamin pills will restore lost vitality.
(28) According to popular folklore, anyone who owns such a picture will have bad luck.
(29) Fashion is not only a kind of appearance, or an inner, popular may not be suitable for you, but according to their own characteristics to dress up yourself, you belong to that kind, mature, lady, or simple and natural, or pure, or movement, a fact that can all be fashionable.
(30) Voters dislike opportunists - politicians who change their policies according to opinion polls.
More similar words: according, recording, corresponding to, accord with, in accordance with, owing to, coordinate, coordinator, bring together, regarding, accounting, belong to, cord, record, accompany, tobacco, account, account for, accommodate, on account of, accomplishment, accountability, accomplishments, take into account, seeing that, landing, dining, leading, trading, funding.