Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Everyone contributes according as he is able.
2. Optimists had hoped the answer was that opposition would ebb of its own accord as evidence of growth began.
3. President Fidel Ramos welcomed the accord as a step towards restoring political stability to the country, a precondition for economic revival.
4. But the answer may differ according as the person injured was C or some other user of the highway.
5. According as input-output analysis, it build up correlation mathematics model, and it analyse driving effectiveness of china automobile industry with correlative industry in ration.
6. You may take an oral or written exam according as you prefer.
7. The thermometer rises or falls according as the air is hot or cold.
8. You can go or stay(sentence dictionary), according as you decide.
9. According as the enterprise fact requirement, designed visualization user interface of nondestructive test and track system, increased the system application intuitionism .
10. We are paid according as our quality of work.
11. It can choose one of methods at will according as practical situation.
12. We can learn more or less according as we study and work.
13. Fault : According as the decreasing of demand, prices will go down.
14. The communicate stipulations of an agreement is constituted according as the characteristic of S7-200 PLC. The main procedure flow chat is drawn. The part of debugging result is shown.
15. According as style of tram, the coach are divided into four type as following: freedom, arbitrament, democracy, synthesis, and the synthesis type is the most ideal gymnastic coach.
16. According as the results of experiments, present the codes of IFS (Iterated Function System) of Korean Arborvitae, Cypress and Chinese Pine leaves.
17. You may go or stay, according as you decide.
18. I'll go or stay according as the situation requires.
19. According as the elementary market research, we find your products will be salable in China.
20. According as modular idea, NC program interpreter that interprets RS274/NGC is divided into scanning module, lexical analysis module, syntax parsing module and executing module.
21. This paper studied the new extraction craft of botanical esterase extracted from wheat according as the salting-in elements of protein.
22. The decision target of the state, region government and migrator are difference according as Game Theory.
23. This paper presents a new method for measuring transfer impedance of arched surface current probe according as the theory of square coaxial transmission line with round center conductor.
24. The consequence demonstrates that DEMs of different grid size should be adopted according as the hypsography when model parameters are confirmed by the topographic characteristics.
25. The air leak tester of GST-4000 is successfully designed according as the characteristics of Fuel Gas Stopcock and test demands.
26. Data of the related reliability, maintainability, supportability of the launch rocket system is collected and analyzed, and it is processed according as data demand of the simulation model.
27. For we must all be manifested before the judgement seat of Christ, that every one may receive the proper things of the body, according as he hath done, whether it be good or evil.
28. Temporal planning is the special schedule area in artificial intelligence according as restriction of temporal relation.
29. It is completely feasible to construct modern Chinese synonymy rhetoric system according as the division.
30. SD-2 log system data transmitted process is analyzed in the article. The extended memory. Interrupt and DMA technology is used in the program according as log practice require.
More similar words: according, according to, accordingly, accordion, recording, accounting records, accord, accordant, disaccord, accord with, accordance, in accord with, with one accord, in accordance with, wording, checking account, controlling account, coordinating, cordial, cordially, ordinal, ordinary, ordinate, cordiality, ordinance, inordinate, wordiness, ordination, subordinate, coordinate.