Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. Celebrate what you've accomplished, but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed.
3. She's an accomplished liar?they believed every word she said.
4. The students accomplished the task in less than ten minutes.
5. I accomplished two hours' work before dinner.
6. I accomplished two hours' work before lunch.
7. Sarah had become accomplished at running the house.
8. The task was accomplished with comparative ease.
9. Nothing can be accomplished without norms or standards.
10. This task is accomplished by great effort.
11. We have accomplished all we set out to do.
12. She's a very accomplished pianist/painter/horsewoman.
13. Our mission accomplished, we headed for home.
14. All these plans were accomplished in a year.
15. I have accomplished the task on schedule.
16. It was amazing how much they accomplished in so short a time.
17. He was one of the most accomplished debaters in the government.
18. As a musician, she is technically accomplished.
19. I would have accomplished nothing if you hadn't helped.
20. A reduction in condensation is accomplished by the use of steam - jackets.
21. He came to London in 1976, already accomplished in the English language.
22. She accomplished such a lot during her visit.
23. My grandpa has accomplished 90 years of his life.
24. My grandmother has accomplished the age of 97 years of her life.
25. I accomplished the journey in little more than two hours.
26. A state which dwarfs its men(http://sentencedict.com/accomplished.html),in order that they may be more docile instruments in its hands even for beneficial purposes will find that with small men no great thing can really be accomplished.
27. It is provided in the contract that the work should be accomplished within a year.
28. The first part of the plan has been safely accomplished.
29. Somewhat ingenuously, he explains how the crime may be accomplished.
30. He felt a glow of pride in what she had accomplished.
More similar words: accomplish, accomplishment, accomplishments, accompany, polished, complicity, compliance, compliment, complicated, accompanied, accost, accord, implicit, account, tobacco, amplitude, comply, accolade, complex, complete, account for, accordion, according, implication, burnished, accounting, accommodate, accordance, accord with, polish.