Random good picture Not show
1. Cocoon provides a database access mechanism using XSP.
2. To selectively position the access mechanism of a direct access device.
3. The restricted access mechanism meets the request of nonrandom matching and is favorable for setting up repeated game and trust mechanism and also favors contract management.
4. Master class members of the access mechanism and method.
5. LFS data structure, disk layout, free space management, access mechanism and segment cleaning mechanism were summarized.
6. In contrast, a unified data access mechanism provides an application programmer with a single point of connection to all of the enterprise's data assets.
7. Packet dropping probability with delay constraint was analyzed for the basic access mechanism, and the accuracy of the proposed analytical model was verified by simulation.
8. Provide documentation DocFlow storage and management, full - text search,[sentence dictionary] user - based secure access mechanism for the role.
9. The main content of this paper is distributed competitive channel access mechanism of wireless LAN.
10. According to a message transmission delay model, CAN bus transmission neat delay and MAC access mechanism were analyzed.
11. When network is in low load, the performance is the same as the original access mechanism.
12. A microprocessor based builtin test scheme for SOC is proposed, which employs transparency path test access mechanism.
13. Legacy systems, performance, and other QoS attributes will tend to be constrained to use the most optimal access mechanism: whether pure services, hard-wired, or hybrid.
14. The idea of BAM everywhere is to take advantage of the "timeliness" of information as soon as the need arises without the constraint of a single access mechanism.
15. Test scheduling determines an assignment of cores to test access mechanism such that the overall test application time of system on chip (SOC) is minimized.
More similar words: mechanism, price mechanism, defense mechanism, mechanised, random access memory, mechanistic, mechanic, mechanics, mechanize, mechanized, mechanical, mechanically, biomechanics, mechanical man, mechanization, quantum mechanics, mechanical energy, mechanical drawing, mechanical engineer, mechanical advantage, mechanical efficiency, mechanical engineering, war of the spanish succession, access, acceptance speech, accession, accessing, accessory, accessary, mechanoreceptor.