Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. As one modern liberalism intellectual and academism scholar, Li JianWu's experience of life and his drama contain abundant historical message to create.
2. Academism and professionalism are two values pursued in the higher education, and the integration of both is a goal sought after the development of teachers' specialization.
3. Since the 20th century, Chinese folk dances have entered into the professional education which is called by Chinese dance people the"Academism" of folk dances based on their own cultural formation.
4. As a unique culture style in 1930's, the Academism played a important role in literature.
5. The high-pressured of the literary arts policy and the commercial literature are also urge the academism writer to insist on their freely esthetic literature pursue.
6. The contemporary poet Ren Hongyuan's poetry is the typical example of poetic creation of the Chinese academism.
7. In 1950s architectural education experienced institutional adjustment and the tide of learning from the Soviet Union,(Sentencedict) throughout which it was confined continuously by academism.
8. In order to manifest his own standpoint, he has been emerging as an independent artist featuring a little bit sense of academism sometimes.
9. He had studied under Kang Youwei the Western realism, and in Europe he was influenced by the traditional Western realism, especially by the French Academism.
10. The style of the architecture in shanghai changed from colony to academism reaction.
11. Later, the kind of performance style of "Impressionist" formed "the Academism.
More similar words: academic, academia, academician, academically, academy, academe, endemism, facade, demise, euphemism, extremism, macadam, cadet, arcade, decade, cadence, cascade, cadenza, brocade, brocaded, cadenced, decadent, cascades, motorcade, decadency, ambuscade, barricade, cavalcade, decadence, demi-.