Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) It can be compared with the periodic abstractor in the continuous dynamics.
(2) OS Abstractor delivers an industry-standard POSIX application-programming interface (API) for software development and deployment of applications across several operating systems.
(3) The viewpoint that feature is an entity or abstractor with special meanings based on application fields was proposed.
(4) OS Abstractor also is being adapted and validated to interoperate across an additional operating system for this build.
(5) It can be compared with the point abstractor in the continuous dynamics.
(6) With OS Abstractor, developers use a standard API interface across several OS platforms, reducing the costs and time associated with code maintenance and learning several operating systems.
(7) The coding should not be so complicated that the abstractor is easily confused or likely to make poor decisions.
More similar words: abstract, abstracted, abstractly, abstraction, abstracting, abstractness, abstractedly, tractor, tractor trailer, detractor, contractor, protractor, subcontractor, refractory, contract out, chiropractor, distract, distracted, distraction, distractedly, distractingly, abstruse, contract rate, actor, factor, factory, reactor, substrate, factor in, factor out.