Random good picture Not show
1) I start my oil painting from the random abstractness with some consideration of colors.
2) The abstractness of theory is bound to be hostile to the aesthetic experience in reading.
3) The ideographic subjectivity and abstractness results in the emphasis in "metaphysical reality" in novels.
4) On image, CCP emphasizes abstractness while English verse tries to depict the real world.
5) The conceptual abstractness, the semantic homonymy and the univocal meaning, which are the main semantic characteristics of IT terminology, are also discussed.
6) It is characterized by abstractness, objectivity, guidance, normality, creativeness and logicalness.
7) The ideographic abstractness brings about the illusionary artistic world in novels.
8) It makes Chinese pictograph completely evolve from image to abstractness and symbolization.
9) The nature of it refers to its specification , abstractness , particularity, universality , social classes,[http://sentencedict.com/abstractness.html] and nationality.
10) Mathematics is an important tool science, which has higher abstractness compared with other sciences.
11) Unsurprisingly, statements of religious doctrine activated parts of the brain that help decode metaphor and abstractness.
More similar words: abstract, abstracted, abstractly, abstracting, abstraction, abstractedly, exactness, intactness, strictness, directness, political correctness, distract, distracted, distraction, distractedly, distractingly, abstruse, strangeness, earnestness, contract rate, tractor trailer, business administration, substrate, substratum, fatness, witness, fitness, aptness, hotness, tract.