Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This is justified by his belief that abstractionism does more than obscure the truth of immaterialism.
2. Therefore, either realism or abstractionism or modern arts has an inseparable relation with vis...
3. He refines traditional realistic painting with abstractionism and minimalism approach, and rationally constructs a modern art concept with unique personal style.
4. Cubism , Abstractionism, and Pop art have all been epochs in the postrealistic era.
5. Therefore, either realism or abstractionism or modern arts has an inseparable relation with visual experience.
6. If you hold an exhibition where works of abstractionism are displayed at left and representationalism at right, then Wang Yuhong's recent works should definitely be placed between them two.
7. The fourth is the truth of abstractionism.
8. The expressionism and abstractionism height arising at the historic moment raise the banner that art probes, create out peculiar artistic style.
9. The expressionism and abstractionism are born in the turn of the century changes in society environment under.
10. From Cubism, Fauvism to Surrealism and Abstractionism,[sentencedict.com] their art concept and pattern all have been embodied in fashion design.
11. This open letter is to rebut the argument of abstractionism.
12. On the microscopic level, this problem manifests itself in abstractionism.
13. But ethics without practical application only lead to the sterile formalism and abstractionism of scholastic thought.
14. Even early in his career, Liao sought to project the emotional qualities of his subjects, a focus on their inner nature that here seems to presage his turn toward abstractionism in the 1960s.
15. The realistic nonobjective expression come from two aspects: one is western modern art which develop from realism to impressionism, abstractionism, cubism and fauvism.
16. Without any doubt these works of art must be among the new achievements of modern abstractionism.
More similar words: abstraction, obstructionism, abstracting, abstractive, abstract, obstructionist, abstracted, abstractly, abstractor, abstract art, abstractness, in the abstract, abstractedly, abstract noun, restrictionism, distraction, abstract thought, reductionism, perfectionism, traction, protectionism, subtraction, detraction, attraction, retraction, extraction, gravitational attraction, protraction, contraction, urinary tract infection.