Random good picture Not show
1. The children are trying to get the abstraction of the juice from an orange.
2. After the abstraction of the juice from the orange, only a tasteless pulp is left.
3. She was gazing in abstraction at the far corner of the room.
4. The idea of redness is an abstraction.
5. His abstraction was so deep that he did not eat for two days.
6. He wore a look of abstraction and I knew his thoughts ware far away.
7. The meaningless abstraction bespattered political and theoretical books.
8. "Third World" is an abstraction, a form of shorthand.
9. She rocked the baby gently, gazing in abstraction at the flickering fire.
10. In practical curatorial terms the abstraction of software is, in any event, something of a pseudo-problem.
11. Reflective abstraction is internal thought or reflection based on available knowledge.
12. Among other things, they remind you that abstraction had its roots in spirituality.
13. Abstraction is a wonderful property of the human mind, which has given rise both to language and to modern science.
14. Reflective abstraction always involves an abstraction from a lower level to a higher level.
15. Some refuted the differentiation between abstraction and figuration.
16. Reflective abstraction is the abstraction of new knowledge from editing knowledge gained by reflection or thought.
17. Such figures are too vast an abstraction.
18. Is it worth fighting a big war, in the name of an abstraction like sovereignty?
19. In economics, its use is a blend of two ideas, abstraction and pure problem-solving.
20. She was one of Britain's best-loved painters, whose art moved over six decades from semi-cubism towards pure abstraction.
21. It looks as if the concept of the isolated gene as a unit of selection is an idealized abstraction from reality.
22. Later wall engravings of women show even more symbolic abstraction.
23. His seeking for single solutions coarsened his thinking and sank into abstraction.
24. Greenfield takes this to be further evidence of the greater degree of abstraction being learnt in schools.sentencedict.com
25. It was then but an intellectual elision to view abstraction as the purest of all styles, since it depicted nothing at all.
26. It will do this by lining them, piping water underground and, in extreme cases, revoking abstraction licences.
27. The results are exquisite-moving from ballads and other composed pieces through different grades of abstraction to total collective improvisation.
28. Figure 2.1 summarizes these methods of comparison by showing this tradeoff between the level of abstraction and the scope of countries.
29. In objectification, the artefact appears to be instrumental in linking these major processes of abstraction and specificity.
30. And it is not some realm of pure mathematics, which is in itself a mere abstraction.
More similar words: abstracting, abstract, abstracted, distraction, abstractedly, traction, retraction, subtraction, attraction, detraction, extraction, contraction, tourist attraction, magnetic attraction, distractingly, obstruction, fraction, infraction, refraction, diffraction, practitioner, interaction, transaction, abstention, general practitioner, distract, attractive, retractile, extracting, reaction formation.