(1) All this is done while the philosopher stares abstractedly out of the window and the interviewer dozes off.
(2) Mattie grunted abstractedly, totally engrossed in peering at the various plastic containers and bowls in the refrigerator.
(3) Sarah clapped abstractedly when he finished and took him by the arm.
(4) Abstractedly he fastened buttons and tucked in his shirt.
(5) Regan gazed abstractedly up at the ceiling, puffing away at his cigar.
(6) 'Good,'said Syme abstractedly, without looking up from his strip of paper.
(7) It follows its own habits abstractedly(sentencedict.com), it can be trusted to its world.
(8) Mrs. Charmond fell into a meditation, and replied abstractedly to a cursory remark of her companion's.
(9) Joseph answered abstractedly, " Yes, sir. The note said eleven. "
(10) Winston gazed abstractedly through the muslin curtain.
(11) I peeped through the interstice abstractedly and saw a tiny violet flower, quivering. I thought that must be your spirit.
(12) He took the brief - case abstractedly, without speaking.
(13) Ames was looking away rather abstractedly at the crowd and showed an interesting profile to Carrie.
(14) But most of the night he sat in silence, gazing abstractedly into the fire.
(15) And Kutuzov began, as old people often do, gazing abstractedly about him, as though forgetting all he had to say or do.
(16) He glanced at sun Chi - jen , who nodded abstractedly.
More similar words: distractedly, abstract, protracted, dejectedly, unexpectedly, unobstructed, constrainedly, distract, abstruse, reputedly, repeatedly, reportedly, agitatedly, undoubtedly, character, wholeheartedly, characterize, tract, characteristic, detract, attract, retract, extract, subtract, contract, detractor, retractile, attraction, contractor, extracting.