Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Abstract expressionism is commonly identified as the pinnacle of modernism.
2. The cult of abstract expressionism ricocheted around the world.
3. The dominance of abstract expressionism has been buttressed by an impressive degree of partisanship and an illusion of consensus.
4. Far from hanging on to its radical credentials, abstract expressionism was seen by many to have sedimented into mainstream orthodoxy.
5. Abstract expressionism is probably the best known of all.
6. Art Movements - Abstract Art - Abstract Expressionism - Art Brut - Cubism. c '?
7. Abstract expressionism was at its peak in the 1940 s and 1950 s.
8. However, Rauschenberg's act is important in establishing the necessity of acknowledging the importance of usurping the claims of abstract expressionism.
9. The titles of these essays indicate that the terms in which historians were writing about abstract expressionism had refocused art history.
10. In the context of post-war uncertainty it is relatively easy to relate existentialism to abstract expressionism.
11. O'Hara's list of friends reads like a Who's Who of abstract expressionism.sentencedict.com/abstract expressionism.html
12. Like Watson, Carr has assembled generous visual material on the best-known artists of abstract expressionism, especially Pollock and de Kooning.
13. However, he is famous for helping to create a whole new art movement called Abstract Expressionism.
14. Perhaps it was the first example of a form of abstract expressionism.
15. However, he is famous for helping to creat create a whole new art movement Abstract Expressionism.
16. A method of painting that originated in the USA during the 1940s, action painting is associated with a wider artistic movement called abstract expressionism .
More similar words: expressionism, abstractionism, expressionist, expressionistic, equivalent expression, impressionism, expression, expressions, expressional, expressionless, gene expression, self-expression, abstracted, give expression to, facial expression, verbal expression, beyond expression, abstractedly, literal expression, algebraic expression, numerical expression, idiomatic expression, impressionist, impressionistic, abstractness, abstraction, mathematical expression, compression fracture, abstract, abstractor.