Sentencedict.com random good picture
(5) Her new book is several notches above anything else she has written.
(6) The temperature soared to above 100 degrees in the shade.
(7) We looked up at the rocky peaks towering above us.
(8) We gave them two tons over and above the amount agreed to.
(9) Above him an invisible plane droned through the night sky.
(10) Language has elevated humans above the other animals.
(11) He raised his arms above his head.
(12) Above all[sentencedict.com], I love Mark Twain.
(13) Our plane is flying above the clouds.
(14) There was an inch-long gash just above his right eye.
(15) Her coat blouses above the hip.
(16) They finished the year six places above their local rivals.
(17) Below pH 6.5 is acid, above pH 7.5 is alkaline.
(18) Patriotism is a arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles.
(19) We were flying above the clouds.
(20) We had to shout above the noise of the traffic.
(21) Health is above wealth.
(22) The above are to report to me forthwith.
(23) High mountains rise above the plain.
(25) Watch the monitor and tell me if the level goes above forty decibels.
(26) Ozone forms a protective layer between 12 and 30 miles above the Earth's surface.
(27) If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it. Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth.
(28) He could hear someone moving around in the room above.
(29) Our goods compete in terms of product quality, reliability and above all variety.
(30) The animal is easily distinguishable by the black stripes above its eye.
More similar words: above all, over and over, about, labor, aboard, get about, go about, abolish, come about, set about, care about, a body of, labored, know about, talk about, just about, abortive, abound in, forget about, abortion, bring about, think about, elaborate, worry about, laboratory, complain about, inquire about, laboriously, oven, move.