Sentencedict.com random good picture
(3) It is easy to learn something about everything, but difficult to learn everything about anything.
(7) I am not a bit anxious about my battles, If I am anxious I don't fight them, I wait until I am ready.
(11) I don't want to talk about it anymore.
(12) The gossip about her later proved to be entirely false.
(13) Stop worrying about their marriage-it isn't your problem.
(14) Stop beefing about the price increase.
(15) He is too bloody cocksure about everything.
(16) The assumptions made about the economy's rate of growth proved to be incorrect.
(17) She is blunt about her personal life.
(18) Paul's being a bit evasive about this job.
(19) Doctors these days tend to be more open-minded about alternative medicine.
(20) They have no reservations about taking factory or manual jobs.
(21) He spoke frankly about the ordeal. Sentencedict.com
(22) If you have any queries about your treatment, the doctor will answer them.
(23) Some leaves were floating about on the still lake.
(24) I'm trying not to be sentimental about the past.
(25) As a modern parent, I know that it's not how much you give children those counts, it's the love and attention you shower on them.A caring attitude can not only save you a small fortune, but also even make you feel good about being tight-fisted and offering more care than presents.
(30) The purpose of the research is to try and and find out more about the causes of the disease.
More similar words: go about, get about, care about, know about, come about, set about, just about, abound in, forget about, bring about, inquire about, complain about, rub out, bounce, labor, boundary, above all, a body of, abortion, elaborate, laboratory, laboriously, collaboration, a bone of contention.