Random good picture Not show
1. Good fish abound in the North Sea.
2. Examples of this abound in her book.
3. The rivers there abound in/with fish.
4. The story does, however, abound in felicities; the physical descriptions of the planet, for example, are superb.
5. While other ions abound in cytoplasm in their millimoles, liberal estimates of free Ca concentrations run around 0.1 micromolar, maximum.
6. They abound in our hamlets and swarm in our cities.
7. Unconscious strategists abound in the pages of this book.
8. Other examples abound in the worlds of commerce, government, education, and organized sport.
9. Interesting developments abound in this subject.
10. Examples abound in the professions, for example the question of auditors and joint stock companies, or solicitors and conveyancing.
11. This would necessitate questioning the myths that abound in the enterprise.
12. Hotels and guest houses abound in the two towns nearest Meteora: Kastraki and Kalambaka.
13. Sargassum Division Phaeophyta Sargassum plants abound in China's Yellow Sea, Bohai Sea coastal parts of Guangdong, is also very rich in resources, in coastal areas.
14. However, manufactories of chemical products abound in the Faubourg Saint-Marceau. Many of the workmen might have black faces.
15. Symphonic concerts abound in the bigger cities.
16. But problems abound in the management of State - owned companies.
17. Outside the walls, squalor and pollution abound in the streets.
18. Rocks, trees and lakes abound in the Canadian Shield area of Ontario.
19. Blessings abound in every nook and cranny , especially in YOUR nook and in YOUR cranny!
20. Most of her poems abound in imagery.
21. Garishly colored and linguistically tortured T-shirts abound in the malls and markets of this sprawling city.
22. Poems and essays alike abound in neat turns of phrase, and epigrams that are immediately pleasing.
23. Pressure groups exist. In fact they abound in the American political system.
24. Wild animals abound in this park.
25. Because the people who run our Overdrive offices are experienced, they know the legal constraints that abound in transport.
26. This is worth dwelling on, because those who brush quality off as unaffordable abound in the business world as well.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. This began to promote excessive erosion and Aboriginal concerns relating to infringements of their sacred sites which abound in the region.
28. Result: The neurohypophysis is composed of unmyelinated nerve fibers, pituicytes and connective tissue abound in blood capillaries.
29. Results The neurohypophysis was composed of unmyelinated nerve fibres, pituicytes and connective tissue abound in blood capillaries.
30. Inornate but passionate, the commentary of soccer match by Jian'xiang Huang is always in a leisured way while abound in useful informations.
More similar words: surrounding, funding, boundary, round and round, about, get about, go about, know about, come about, care about, set about, end in, hand in, forget about, just about, send in, landing, bring about, bounce, spending, complain about, inquire about, depending, outstanding, round, ground, around, founder, compound, round off.