Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Have Aberdonian on barber shop goes shave shaves.
(2) An Aberdonian and his wife went to Rothesay for a holiday and went for a sail.
(3) Aberdonian had received hairbrush, ask barber a moment ago shaved to him want how many money.
(4) Wei Erxun of history · of · of Aberdonian botanist Alexander succeeds for the first time in his conservatory the ground gave the pollen of rye plant of soft bead wheat.
(5) A penny. " Aberdonian take out half penny to hand tonsorial:"If you are disrelished little, you can return my mustache I.
More similar words: Caledonian, macedonian, overdone, guerdon, underdone, aberdare, haberdasher, gaberdine, sardonic, haberdashery, sardonically, anhedonia, macedonia, newtonian, Baconian, devonian, Hibernian, oregonian, bostonian, chelonian, chthonian, gorgonian, draconian, plutonian, jacksonian, babylonian, jeffersonian, newtonian mechanics, overdo, underdo.