Random good picture Not show
(1) He felt a sharp pain in the abductor muscle in his right thigh.
(2) Sime found it difficult to run fast round a bend because his abductor muscles underwent too much strain.
(3) It is capable of providing applied anatomic basis by using the abductor muscle flap of the little finger transposition for abductor function of thumb restoration.
(4) Methods:The morphology, blood supply and nerve innervation of the short abductor muscle of great toe were observed on 50 adult lower extremities.
(5) Allardyce said Owen has a 3cm tear in his abductor muscle and will see a specialist on Thursday to see whether he also needs a hernia operation.
More similar words: adductor muscle, abductor, extensor muscle, sphincter muscle, abduct, abducted, abduction, abducting, abductive, muscle, muscle tone, muscleman, eye muscle, muscle cell, muscle fiber, muscle fibre, heart muscle, muscle spasm, smooth muscle, facial muscle, muscle memory, gluteus muscle, deltoid muscle, not move a muscle, cardiac muscle, skeletal muscle, striated muscle, papillary muscle, voluntary muscle, pterygoid muscle.