Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Through this incision, the abdominal cavity is distended with carbon dioxide gas.
2. She was advised to have an abdominal X-ray.
3. Her symptoms included abdominal pain and vomiting.
4. Abdominal tissues sometimes adhere after an operation.
5. He was taken to hospital suffering from severe abdominal pain.
6. This muscle runs obliquely downwards inside the abdominal cavity.
7. The abdominal aorta is normally smaller than the thoracic aorta.
8. Abdominal complaints Abdomen: When to seek advice Urgently, Right now!
9. A plain supine abdominal radiograph showed gaseous dilatation of the transverse colon and small bowel.
10. He complained of increasing abdominal discomfort.
11. Through a midline abdominal incision, a cholecystectomy was performed and the lesser pancreatic duct was ligated.
12. The stomach was then returned to the abdominal cavity and the wound covered with a moistened cotton wool pad.
13. Three days after the last lithotripsy(sentencedict.com), the plain abdominal x ray showed no calcifications in the right upper abdomen.
14. Later, bassist Mike Mills recovered from abdominal surgery and Michael Stipe recovered from a hernia operation.
15. Small bowel biopsy and abdominal computed tomography are essential but often unhelpful in early diagnosis.
16. An abdominal binder and elastic hose are helpful in the milder cases.
17. A litre of blood was found in his abdominal cavity.
18. By midnight she would be experiencing severe abdominal discomfort.
19. An instrument called a trocar makes a puncture in the abdominal wall.
20. Colic describes a whole variety of conditions in which a horse suffers abdominal pain.
21. She felt weak for six months after undergoing major abdominal surgery.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. The evidence that some dinosaurs had larger, rearward tracts comes from the structure of the abdominal rib-cage.
23. Linebacker Gary Plummer and tight end Greg Clark are both nursing sore lower abdominal muscles.
24. It is sometimes bloody, occasionally accompanied by vomiting and abdominal cramps and much less frequently by low-grade fever.
25. The 12in knife blade which was plunged into his buttock entered his abdominal cavity.
26. Patients with complete lesions are also unable to generate such high abdominal pressures.
27. This week she has devised the Oblique Crunch, to strengthen abdominal muscles.
28. Among the Apterygota the retention of at least some abdominal appendages is a general feature.
29. Patients with active colitis had clinical symptoms of urgency, loose stools, abdominal pain, and blood in the stool.
30. Middle linebacker Robert Jones missed the final three games with a strained abdominal muscle.
More similar words: abdomen, dominate, dominant, dominator, dominated, dominance, domination, dominating, predominant, predominate, nominal, predominance, nominally, dominant allele, nondenominational, nominal interest rate, domino, domineer, dominion, anno domini, domino theory, condominium, domineering, nominate, abominate, seminal, nominative, nomination, abominably, abominable.