Random good picture Not show
(1) It was because a tender spot on her soul was regaining consciousness.
(2) You will always be held in a tender spot in my heart.
(3) You've touched me on a tender spot , ie mentioned sth I find painful or unpleasant.
(4) If you mention this, you will touch him a tender spot.
(5) If you mention this, you'll touch him on a tender spot.
(6) But the flinch was not because he had touched a tender spot on her neck.
(7) If you mention marriage, you will touch her on a tender spot.
More similar words: underspend, waterspout, water sport, tender, tenderer, attender, extender, tenderly, tenderize, bartender, contender, pretender, tenderness, tenderloin, goaltender, tenderfoot, tender offer, suspenders, legal tender, fender-bender, tenderhearted, tender-hearted, pork tenderloin, tender loving care, understate, understated, rebound tenderness, witherspoon, understatement, silver spoon.